If face to face treatment appropriate:
- Pre-assessment screening questions
- Pre-assessment consent form
- Patient advised to arrive ONLY at their specified treatment time (patients attending early will be asked to wait in their car / across the road)
- Patients are asked not to bring anyone with them to their appointment unless they are under 18 years old or require a chaperone/translator
- Patients are asked to bring a mask of their own to the consultation. If they do not have on, one will be provided for a charge of £1.
On arrival at the clinic: The therapist will be wearing PPE (mask, gloves, apron and face shield)
- The patients will have their forehead temperature taken outside the clinic – If this above 37.8 degrees celsius they will not be granted access to the clinic.
- If clear, upon entering the clinic, the patient is required to clean their hands with alcohol gel (provided)
- The patient will be asked the COVID 19 symptoms screening questions again. Provided the patients pass these questions, a consent form will be signed and dated with a clean pen and treatment will proceed.